Tuesday, May 8, 2012


Check out this contest.  It's not mine but comes from Mrs. Freshwaters Class.

Another yummy treat for YOU!!

I am having fun with my newest writing craftivities 
I can’t seem to get enough of them.
Beachmovieblog
I had a request for an
ice cream
theme math and writing activity and this what I came up with.
ICBLOG
ici
There are three different ways that I thought you could utilize this activity. You can have students count/tally, complete fraction, or use as a money counting activity. I have included everything you need from templates, coins graphics, journal pages, etc. All you have to do is print.
imageimageimage
I think this would be a “great” year end bulletin board!!
I Scream, You Scream,
We All Scream for
Ice Cream”
I am giving away three copies of my new writing activities. I will pick three different winners. (You can choose which math & writing activity you want!)
To enter:
follow my blog and follow my TPT store
Leave a comment below that you follow both.
For an additional entry advertise this giveaway on your blog or FB page. Leave the link in the comment.
The giveaway will run from
Tuesday, May 8th to Saturday, May 12th.
Good Luck,
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment