Thursday, July 26, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you Thank you Thank you Wow! I feel so honored. I got nominated for the "One Lovely Blog Award" by two of my newest greatest follpwers! Huge thanks to Mrs. Zeigler and Jenny Brown!

For receiving this award I have to...
1. Follow the person who gave me the award...
2. Link back to the person that gave me the award...
3. Pass to 15 new bloggers and then let them know they have received the award...

I am passing the award to these WONDERFUL bloggers...
1. A Cupcake for the Teacher
2. 1.2.3.. Teach With Me
3. Sunny Days In Second Grade
4. Heather's Heart
5. http://loryevanspage.blogspot.com/
6. A Day In The Life of Miss Kranz
7. Third Grade Gridiron
8. Moore Fun In Kindergarten
9. Teach It With Class
10. First Grade Sweet Life
11. Learning 4 Keeps
12. A Year of Many Firsts
13. Here We Go Loopity Loo
14. Teaching In A Nutshell
15.Rowdy in Room 300

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you through the newbie blog hop! Love your blog design! I'm your newest follower! I hope you can check out and follow my blog soon! :) Congrats on your award!

    Elizabeth
    Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award!! I'm now following :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys...Teri...I have been making a bunch of your things from your blog...I Love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found you on the newbie blog hop! I teach second grade also. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you on the Texas Teachers Blog and am looking forward to learning from your experience! I am your newest follower, and I hope you'll get a chance to stop by.


    Oh, How Pintearesting!

    ReplyDelete