Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break at Fredricksburg, Texas

Isn't Spring Break so much fun?  I was looking forward to going to Fredricksburg, Texas.  We got there on Saturday and before we knew it...we were headed home.  We had so much fun going through antique shops.  We bought the most amazing display case for my vintage bowls that I collect.  We also got a wine barrel that my husband is going to make into a table for our outdoor kitchen with a granite top.  So excited.  Well school begins again on Monday and I will be blogging about our fun lessons.  I look forward to sharing my anchor charts and wonderful projects that my students are working on.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesa! I just found your blog and am a Texas teacher! I love Fredricksburg. =)

    I am your newest follower and would love for you to visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR BLOG. Is it hard to change the background of a blog that is already up and going? I need help. Thank you for checking out mine. I just started getting my blog together yesterday. If you could give me some pointers I would love it.

    ReplyDelete