Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thank you Kelly for this award.  I am so surprised. 

Thanks Kelly for this amazing award...I am so surprised. I am one of your newest followers.
7 facts about myself are:
1.  I am about to be a grandmother for the second time...so excited.
2.  My husband is the love of my life.
3.  I have 5 beautiful children.
4.  I am a Christian.
5.  I graduated from Texas Tech University.
6.  I have 3 precious yorkies.
7.  I absolutely am addicted to blogging and pinteresting (I hope that is a word. LOL)

Versatile Blogger Award
Here are the requirements for accepting this award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thank you Kelly
2. Include a link to their site... Check!
3. Include the award image on your blog...Check!
4. Include 7 random facts about yourself:
5. Nominate 15 other blogs for this award ( I am working on this and will include more shortly.) There are a lot of bloggers who have already gotten this award!

My nominees are:

1.  A Cupcake for the Teacher
2.  1.2.3.. Teach With Me
3.  Sunny Days In Second Grade
4.  Heather's Heart
5. http://loryevanspage.blogspot.com/
6. A Day In The Life of Miss Kranz
7.  Third Grade Gridiron
8.  Moore Fun In Kindergarten
9.  Teach It With Class
10.  First Grade Sweet Life
11. Learning 4 Keeps
12.  A Year of Many Firsts
13.  Here We Go Loopity Loo
14. Bunting, Books and Bainbridge
15.Teaching Maddeness













5 comments:

  1. Just found you from the Newbie blog hop. I'm your newest follower. Come check my newbie blog out when you get the chance.
    Tracey
    Third Grade All Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards!!! I just saw your blog name and I thought I would hop on over and check it out! I am now your newest follower :)

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards! I just found your blog through the newbie blog hop and I am your newest follower!! It is so cute!! I would love for you to visit when you have a chance.

    Jess
    Mrs. Wood's Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards! I found you on the newbie blog hop! The link for the hop comments would highlight, so I'm commenting here. Love your writing board by the way! I'm a newbie blogger and super excited about it, as I've attempted to do so many times without success. This time I'm already 90% ahead of where I've ever been. When you get a chance stop by and check out my blog.
    Your newest follower,
    Tammy
    groovyin3rd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete